Thank you for your interest in my services. I have over 6,000 clients and am currently booking 6-12 months ahead.
Currently, I am not taking new clients since I cannot service everyone.
If you are a new to permanent make and are looking for a referral to a qualified and reputable permanent makeup artist, you can contact any one of the artists below. Each and everyone of these artists not only have the years of experience required to do great work, they are fully certified, insured, licensed, use only disposable tools, and do continuing education every single year.
I myself would trust my own face to any of these exceptional experts. Please mention my name and they will take very good care of you!
1. JeongAe Davidson, Mississauga and Collingwood
Microblading and ombre eyebrows, eyeliner and lips
Facebook Eye The Brows Permanent Cosmetics
**************PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING******************
My goal is to ensure that you receive the best results from your treatment. To achieve the best results, your skin must be healthy, strong, and non-irritated.
Unfortunately, not all clients are good candidates for permanent makeup due to their compromised skin condition or pre-existing medical conditions.
If you have any of the below conditions, you will not retain color well and will not be a good candidate for the permanent makeup procedure.
- Ingrown hairs and open bumps on eyebrow-injured skin cannot be tattooed
- Eczema (Constant flaking/itching/irritation/shedding of skin)- skin is not healthy
- Psoriasis (Constant flaking/itching/irritation/shedding of skin)- skin is not healthy
- Dermatitis (Constant flaking/itching/irritation/shedding of skin)- skin is not healthy
- Rosacea (chronic acne-like skin indicated by redness)- skin bleeds easy and will not retain color well
- Severely oily skin on eyebrows-the hair strokes will appear more blended, solid, or not retain at all
- Large pores on your forehead & in the eyebrow area- color will blur/blend in large pores resulting in a powdered look
- Have moles/raised areas/piercings in or around the brow/eye area- anything raised or indented will not retain color
- Deep wrinkles in the brow area-the hair strokes will not lay properly in the creases, giving the eyebrows an uneven look
- Hair transplant for your eyebrows-color will not take in the scar tissue where the plugs were placed
- Shingles-permanent makeup will not be performed as the procedure could cause a flare-up)
- Fitzpatrick Skin types 1 (red heads/translucent skin/light eyes)- due to hypersensitivity and thinness, this skin type does not take the color well.
- Accutane or Retin-A (acne medication) within the last year- skin composition is altered and will not heal well. Must wait 1 year before treatment
- Retinol or Vitamin A user- skin composition is altered and will not heal well. Must discontinue use 1 month prior to treatment
- Extremely thin skin- transparent or translucent bleeds easily and cannot hold colort due to its thinness
- If you come in with a tan or sunburn- skin is not normal color and is/or damaged
- Use of Latisse or any eyelash/eyebrow growth conditioner- skin will be hypersensitive and bleed easily. Use must discontinued for 2 months prior to procedure
- Pregnant or nursing(at risk and sensitive due to change in hormones)
- Hemophilia (high risk- cannot stop bleeding)
- Heart Conditions/Pace Maker/Defibrillator (No exceptions) (high risk)
- Body runs hot (increased bleeding which prevents color deposit)
- Bleeding disorders (increased bleeding which prevents color deposit)
- Thyroid condition and taking medication for this condition (Hypo, Hyperthyroidism, Graves Disease, Hashimoto’s- results in thicker skin)
- Auto Immune Disorder such as LUPUS or Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia (MS, RA, Lupus or the like)
Due to the medicines to treat these diseases, color will not retain. Also the facial skin is not healthy and is/or bumpy, and the color will not heal evenly)
- Trichotillomania(Compulsive pulling of body hair) Due to constant pulling, scar tissue is prominent and color will not heal evenly/properly
- For eyeliner treatment: Using Glaucoma eye drops (eyelash follicles and eyelids are hypersensitive and will bleed easily and color will not retain)
- For eyeliner treatment: Upper or lower eyelid surgery (eyelids are thin and will bleed easily-color will not retain well)
If you are any of these medications, you will have excessive bleeding and the color WILL NOT retain well:
- Triflusal (Disgren)
- Clopidogrel (Plavix)
- Prasugrel (Effient)
- Ticagrelor (Brilinta)
- Ticlopidine (Ticlid)
- Cilostazol (Pletal)
- Vorapaxar (Zontivity)
- Dipyridamole (Persantine
If you fail to disclose any of the above skin conditions/medical conditions/medications, you will have a poor outcome and further touch-ups to improve the results will be at an additional cost or treatment may be declined by Tina Davies.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please enter your contact details and a short message below and I will try to answer your query as soon as possible.
93 Chatsworth Drive Toronto
“Dearest Tina, I just really wanted to tell you how your magic has changed my life. Since contact, your permanent makeup has given me back time, confidence, and a renewed sense of self. Thank you so much.”
-Natasha K., Toronto.