Permanent Makeup Pricing note: all procedures include consultation and design
New Procedures (For existing clients ONLY):
Eyebrows - $900 *please note that person with sensitive and thin facial skin are not good candidates for this procedure.
Eyeliner – upper $700
Eyeliner – lower $550
Eyeliner-upper and lower $1100
Beauty Mark $150Touchup/Maintenance:
Touch-up: Eyebrows $450
Touch-up: Upper Eyeliner: $450
Touchup: Lower Eyeliner: $450
Touch-up: Upper & lower eyeliner: $850
Touchup-up: Eyebrows & Upper & lower eyeliner: $1275
Touch-up: Eyebrows & Upper eyeliner: $875
Touch-up: Eyebrows & lower eyeliner: $875
Touch-up: Beauty mark : $150Misc:Scar Camouflage $375+upPackages
Eyes- upper & lower eyeliner (reg $1250) $1100
Eyebrows, upper & lower eyeliner (reg $2150) $1850
Eyebrows, upper eyeliner (reg $1600) $1500
Eyebrows, lower eyeliner (reg $1450) $1300 Please note these important conditions:
1. All new procedure include a follow-up appointment within four months to enhance the initial design or color.
2. Touchup maintenance on the eyebrows are required every 1-2 years to maintain the general shape and color. After 3 years, a full treatment is required.
3. Eyelash extensions must be removed prior to eyeliner treatment.
4. Eyelash growth serums such as Latisse must be discontinued 2 month prior to eyeliner treatment.
5. If you have existing permanent makeup from another artist, I cannot perform new permanent makeup on your skin unless it is almost invisible. Otherwise, it is recommended that you remove the previous tattoo with laser tattoo removal.
*********BOOKING CONDITIONS*************PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
My goal is to ensure that you receive the best results from your treatment. To achieve the best results, your skin must be healthy, strong, and non-irritated.Unfortunately, not all clients are good candidates for permanent makeup due to their compromised skin condition or pre-existing medical conditions. If you have any of the below conditions, you will not retain color well and will not be a good candidate for the permanent makeup procedure. SKIN CONDITIONS
- Ingrown hairs and open bumps on eyebrow-injured skin cannot be tattooed
- Eczema (Constant flaking/itching/irritation/shedding of skin)- skin is not healthy
- Psoriasis (Constant flaking/itching/irritation/shedding of skin)- skin is not healthy
- Dermatitis (Constant flaking/itching/irritation/shedding of skin)- skin is not healthy
- Rosacea (chronic acne-like skin indicated by redness)- skin bleeds easy and will not retain color well
- Severely oily skin on eyebrows-the hair strokes will appear more blended, solid, or not retain at all
- Large pores on your forehead & in the eyebrow area- color will blur/blend in large pores resulting in a powdered look
- Have moles/raised areas/piercings in or around the brow/eye area- anything raised or indented will not retain color
- Deep wrinkles in the brow area-the hair strokes will not lay properly in the creases, giving the eyebrows an uneven look
- Hair transplant for your eyebrows-color will not take in the scar tissue where the plugs were placed
- Shingles-permanent makeup will not be performed as the procedure could cause a flare-up)
- Fitzpatrick Skin types 1 (red heads/translucent skin/light eyes)- due to hypersensitivity and thinness, this skin type does not take the color well.
- Accutane or Retin-A (acne medication) within the last year- skin composition is altered and will not heal well. Must wait 1 year before treatment
- Retinol or Vitamin A user- skin composition is altered and will not heal well. Must discontinue use 1 month prior to treatment
- Extremely thin skin- transparent or translucent bleeds easily and cannot hold colort due to its thinness
- If you come in with a tan or sunburn- skin is not normal color and is/or damaged
- Use of Latisse or any eyelash/eyebrow growth conditioner- skin will be hypersensitive and bleed easily. Use must discontinued for 2 months prior to procedure
Due to the medicines to treat these diseases, color will not retain. Also the facial skin is not healthy and is/or bumpy, and the color will not heal evenly)
- Pregnant or nursing(at risk and sensitive due to change in hormones)
- Hemophilia (high risk- cannot stop bleeding)
- Heart Conditions/Pace Maker/Defibrillator (No exceptions) (high risk)
- Body runs hot (increased bleeding which prevents color deposit)
- Bleeding disorders (increased bleeding which prevents color deposit)
- Thyroid condition and taking medication for this condition (Hypo, Hyperthyroidism, Graves Disease, Hashimoto’s- results in thicker skin)
- Auto Immune Disorder such as LUPUS or Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia (MS, RA, Lupus or the like)
If you are any of these medications, you will have excessive bleeding and the color WILL NOT retain well:
- Trichotillomania(Compulsive pulling of body hair) Due to constant pulling, scar tissue is prominent and color will not heal evenly/properly
- For eyeliner treatment: Using Glaucoma eye drops (eyelash follicles and eyelids are hypersensitive and will bleed easily and color will not retain)
- For eyeliner treatment: Upper or lower eyelid surgery (eyelids are thin and will bleed easily-color will not retain well)
- Triflusal (Disgren)
- Clopidogrel (Plavix)
- Prasugrel (Effient)
- Ticagrelor (Brilinta)
- Ticlopidine (Ticlid)
- Cilostazol (Pletal)
- Vorapaxar (Zontivity)
- Dipyridamole (Persantine
If you fail to disclose any of the above skin conditions/medical conditions/medications, you will have a poor outcome and further touch-ups to improve the results will be at an additional cost or treatment may be declined by Tina Davies.Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.